Housing Justice supports tenants living in public housing to address barriers to their tenancy. Housing Justice also provides advice, information and assistance to tenants about their rights and responsibilities, the Victorian Civil and Administration Tribunal (VCAT) and negotiating with landlords and real estate agents.
Housing Justice wishes to acknowledge the following resources, departments, organisations and groups that assisted in the development of this website and related training.
- Department of Health and Human Services and their Hoarding resources.
- Lee and Becca Shuer who provided essential interviews and insight into the lived experience.
- Mutual Support
- Buried in Treasures. David F. Tolin, Randy O. Frost, Gail Steketee. Oxford Comm Press 2014.
- Hoarding and Squalor PIR Project Reference Group
- Loddon Hoarding and Squalor Working Group (for info email email@example.com)
- Catholic Community Services NSW/ACT